Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Learn the symptoms of ovarian cancer for early cure

Most ovarian cancer patients when diagnosed with the disease has found that the disease had already spread to some parts of the body as symptoms of ovarian cancer are often slow to show at the early stage. Some patients had ovarian cancer months ago before it is diagnose. This is one of the main problem of detecting the disease at the early stage and it is often dismissed due to the fact that they can be rather benign.

Women who experience symptom such as stomach swelling, intestinal problems,vaginal bleeding or problems with your periods cycles or digestive problems and even pelvic pain, see your doctor now as earliest detection can save the disease spreading from ovaries to others parts of the body. Ovarian cancer when detected at the early stage can be treated with more then ninety percentage changes of living.

Labels:


Comments:
Hey Cherry Blossom I love your blog. I think we have spoken before on one of the ovca forums. My name is Megan...my blog is called "Fenstermaker's Ramblings". I lost my little sister Brittany to ovarian cancer. May I link to your blog?

Will you write me at waldrep.megan@gmail.com

I don't know how to get in touch with you! I hope you have a great day!
 
Survivors' Debate: The Past Decade in Ovarian Cancer

http://ovariancancerdebate.blogspot.com/

WHAT:

Ovarian cancer survivors, Carolyn Benivegna (U.S.) and Sandi Pniauskas (Canada), announce the first ever Ovarian Cancer Survivors Debate. The two conferences are survivor-led and survivor-organized with debate and discussion surrounding the multitude of issues - the past and the present. Open and lively dialogue will be encouraged. Funding for these events has been primarily through the ovarian cancer survivors.

For further information see blog or contact: sandipn@sympatico.ca
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?